The abstract submission only for poster presentations is possible until 15th November 2019!
Send your abstract to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstract submission guidelines
- Abstracts can only be submitted electronically through the ECToH 2020 Congress website and online platform.
- Acknowledgement of receipt of your submission will be sent to your stated email address.
- Abstracts must be written in English.
- Maximum 2000 characters, excluding source/literature references, title and contact information of the authors.
- Each abstract should consist of the following sections: Objective (or Aim or Introduction), Methods, Results, Conclusion
- It is the author's responsibility to submit a fully finalized abstract in clear English with accurate grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication.
- You are allowed to be the presenting author of maximum one abstract; one(1) is the maximum number of abstracts that can be presented by the same author.
- During submission, you will be asked to choose your preference of thematic for presentation from a list. The Scientific Committee reserves to right to allocate your abstract in a different thematic, according to program needs.
- You are allowed to be a co-author of an unlimited number of abstracts.
- If your abstract was published or presented before, you have to name these.
- All accepted Abstract presenters must be registered for ECToH 2020 Congress and get a discount for the full congress fee. They have to pay 275 € for the full congress ticket. The registration takes place automatically via the project management.
- No changes to the abstracts can be made once they are submitted. You are welcome to bring an updated poster to the conference.
Abstract selection and presentation
The Committee will review all submitted abstracts. Notification regarding abstract acceptance and scheduling will be sent to the submitting author. The committee decision is final.
You will inform till October 30th 2019.
- Oral Presentation
- The tobacco pack: from pictorial warning to plain packaging
- E-cigarettes and heated tobacco products - the Monitoring and surveillance, challenges in communication
- Strategies to reach and support/educate lower socio-economic status (SES) groups
- Human rights and tobacco
- Novel tobacco treatment interventions
- The role of health professionals in tobacco prevention and control
- Health education and health communication (e.g., mass media campaigns, health communication interventions, youth education programs)
- The economies of tobacco control: cost-effectiveness studies, economic benefits, earmarking of tax revenues.
- Monitoring and surveillance of tobacco control progress
- Implementation of evidence-based interventions in daily practice: barriers and facilitating factors
- Successes or failures in the tobacco control advocacy
- Social inequalities and smoking, tobacco related health disparities
The abstract submission is closed.