IMPORTANT: Those who have any affiliation with tobacco or e-cigarette industry (current, in the past, or have future plans) or their lobbyists, either professionally or on a personal basis, will NOT be permitted to the ECToH.
This includes, but is not limited to, individuals who have ever accepted any sponsorship, grant or any other form of support, whether financially or otherwise; or entered into any form of association with the tobacco or eCigarette industry, including but not limited to tobacco companies, eCigarette companies, manufacturers, distributors, retailers and tobacco- or eCigarettes, and related industry-funded research bodies, such as the so-called ‘Foundation for a Smoke-Free World’.
ECToH’s policy is aligned with the World Health Organization’s Framework Convention on Tobacco Control, Article 5.3: There is a fundamental and irreconcilable conflict between the tobacco industry’s interest and public health policy interests.
Paid registrations of such persons will not be refunded.
Register early and save!
Fees apply to payments received prior and until the indicated deadlines.
Please note all fees are in Euros.
Early bird registration (until 15th November 2019)
Full ticket 450 €
Day ticket 275 €
Regular registration (16th November 2019 until 31st January 2020)
Full ticket 550 €
Day ticket 275 €
On site/last minutes registration (1st February until 22nd February 2020)
Full ticket 599 €
Day ticket 330 €
Special offer for students
Full ticket 100 €*
*Upload your university enrolment certificate or proof of training from your institution when you register
Registration for speakers
- Plenary speaker get a full congress ticket for free
- Workshop and Abstract speakers receive a discount for the full congress ticket. They will receive a full congress ticket of 275 €
- the registration takes place automatically via the project management
Registration fees include
- Admission to Congress Sessions of the ECToH 2020 and German Cancer Congress 2020
- Industry Exhibition (only for HCP)
- Printed Congress material (excluding speaker presentations)
Payment of registration fees (in EUROS) can be made as follows:
Only Visa and MasterCard are accepted.
Direct debit authorization
Only for Germany, Switzerland, Austria
Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department as indicated. An email confirming registration will be sent only after receipt of the required fees.
Registration cancellation policy
All cancellations must be made in writing and sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Up to December 19th 2019 - Full refund less 30 € handling fee
- Up to January 19th 2020 - 50% refund less 30 € handling fee
- Later than January 19th 2020 - No refund
For inquiries, please contact
Ms. Juliane Truskowski
Phone: +49 3643 2468-129